男孩与青蛙

点我收藏

Character: Jack、Peter、Teddy、Teddy’s parents、 frog
人物: 杰克、 彼得、泰德、  泰德父母、 青蛙
 
  On  a hot summer,some boys are in the way home after class inthe afternoon.
  在一个炎热的夏天,下午放学后,一群小男孩走在回家的路上
Jack(fanning with hands):Wow, what a hot day! I can't bear it!
杰克(用手扇风):哇,天气太热了,我受不了啦!
Peter and teddy(look at each other): Me,too.
杰克和泰德(互相注视着):我也是。
  Suddenly, peter finds a pond on the right of the road.
  突然,彼得看到路的右边有个池塘
Peter(surprisingly): Wow,it’s great!There is a pond.Let’s go!
彼得(惊喜地):哇!太好了!那里有个池塘,我们去看看!
Teddy: Yes,let’s keep cool with water.
泰德:我们可以用水爽身啊
Jack:It’s a good idea!
杰克:好主意!
     So these boys go toward the pond.
     所以这几个男孩子朝池塘走去
Jack: Wonderful!
杰克;太棒了!
Teddy: The water is so clear and cool.
泰德:这水是如此的清澈凉爽。
Peter(He faces to Teddy): Let’have a water fight,OK?
彼得(脸朝向泰德):我们来打水仗怎么样?
Jack: It’s a good idea!
杰克:好啊!
 So they began fight with water for half an hour      
    他们开始打水仗,持续了半个小时。
 
   After the fight,they sitted at the edge of pond for a rest,Peter found a frog when he watched the water
   打完水仗之后,他们坐在池塘边休息。彼得看着水面却发现了一只青蛙。
Peter(excitingly): look.There is a frog in the water.
彼得(兴奋地):看啊,水里有只青蛙。
Jack: really?
杰克:真的吗?
Teddy(He points to the water):Oh,I see it, and there are many frogs,come on!
泰德(指着水里):是的,我看到了,还有很多呢,来看啊!
Jack: Wow,so cute!But it’s a pity that we can’t catch them.
杰克:哇,好可爱哦!遗憾的是,我们抓不到他们。
 (They kept in scilence and then discussed the method to catch the frogs)
    他们陷入了沉思中,然后讨论了抓青蛙的方法
Teddy: I know,
泰德:我想出来了
Jack:(inquisitively):what’s your opinion ?
杰克(好奇地):什么方法?
Teddy: We can pelt them with stones,when they become hurt or dead,we can catch them easily.
泰德;我们可以用石头去扔他们,等他们受伤或者是死了之后,我们就能轻而易举地捕获他们.
Peter:You are so clever!
彼得:你太聪明了。
So they did as they said.They playing with frogs by pelting with stones and killed many poor frogs.
他们就按他们说的去做了,用石头投掷青蛙玩,杀死了很多可怜的青蛙。
 
   When they are enjoying the game, a brave frog lifted his head out of water and jumpped to the  land
   当他们正玩得尽兴时,一只勇敢的青蛙浮出了水面,跳上了陆地
Frog:(sadly ): Stop your cruel behavior,my boys!
青蛙(悲伤地):孩子们,停止你们残忍的行为!
Peter: Cruel,It’s just a game!
彼得:残忍?这只是好玩而已。
Jack: Yes,you won’t get much hurt.
杰克:是啊,你们又没有受很大的伤害。
Frog(angrily):No hurt?Do you know, one of my friend hit by you,so his leg is broken.What’s 
               more,my father was killed.All of us are so frightened.
青蛙(生气地):没有受伤?你们知道吗,我一个朋友的脚被你们打断了,我爸爸也被你们害死了。
           

;   我们都很担惊受怕。
  Then,the frog was back to the water,and boys felt so guilty and abandoned their game
  说完,青蛙回到了水中,小男孩们感到很后悔,放弃了这个游戏。
 
 
   Teddy told the story happened to the way home to his parents after he came back home.
   泰德回到家后,就把放学回家发生的事告诉了爸爸妈妈。
Father: Teddy,I know you like play,But you should pat attention to what you play.Sotimes,what
       you think is a play is a death to others,what we do in sport often causes great troubles
       for others.
爸爸:泰德,我知道你贪玩,但是你也得注意一下你玩的是什么。有时,在你看来这只是一种游戏,
      对别人来说却是致命的伤害。我们认为是一种玩笑的事情经常会给别人带来很大的麻烦。
Mother: Frogs are also living things,we should protect them.From now on,you should correct
       some of you behaviors,do you know?
妈妈:青蛙也是生物,我们应该保护他们。从今以后,你需要改正你的某些行为,知道吗?
Teddy: I know It’s my fault,I will remember it!
泰德:我知道我错了,我会记住你们说的话的!
幕落

升级超级VIP会员 全站(99%)的资源免费下载,虚拟可复制资源不支持任何理由的退款请求!

微信公众号

标签: 青蛙 男孩